Friday, March 8, 2013

A & L's first haircut

Yesterday, Ryan and I took Anberlin and Liam to get their first haircuts. I was kinda dreading this event. I was sure one or both would end up in tears. Anberlin really doesn't like me touching her hair, so I was very unsure if she would let a stranger touch her head at all. Surprisingly, she did great! Liam on the other hand was uneasy, but we made it through without any tears from the kids. In my case, I had to hold back a few tears because I am realizing how fast my children are growing and remember that not long ago they were both so tiny.


 After we were finished chopping off hair, we went to the park and had some fun. Even at the park there were times, when I couldn't believe my children are as old as they are now. I love my little family so much! I know this post doesn't have a lot to it. But, some of you will understand how I am feeling right now and I hope you enjoyed this special moment in our lives. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!




God bless,

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment