Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Judah Nathan

Warning to those with sensitive hearts...

Recently, my best friend is going through a loss she thought she would never have to experience. She lost her son almost 3 months ago. I would like to express my gratefulness for this child and tell others how his life has impacted mine.

I will love Judah Nathan for many things. I probably won't/ can't list them all, but here are a few. I love him for the bond and relationship that he created for me and his mother. I will be forever be grateful for that and for the relationship his mother and I have now. I love him for the sweet little boy that he is because of the love I have for his parents and who they are. I love him for helping love my children better and for learning that each moment is precious. I will also love him for helping me come closer to God. This may not be a lot to some, but my heart is forever changed. I thank God for the blessing Judah Nathan is to me and others.

I will forever cherish the picture his mother sent to me on his birthday. I can't believe how much I loved this little boy without ever meeting him. I struggle sometimes with questions that can't be answer until I go to heaven as well, but I have hope that I will see this little boy when I am finally there. I pray for his mother and father because I know they long even more to hold him more than I do. I pray that God will give them peace, comfort, and hope.




No comments:

Post a Comment