Sunday, August 5, 2012

Remember the Time

Well, It has been two years since I have added a new post. My last tweet was "Anberlin gets to come home tomorrow". Wow! How life gets busy with kids. I can't believe my tiny Anberlin is two years old. I decided to start blogging again to help me remember my kids being small and the fun times we have. I already have a bad memory, so I am hoping this helps.

So with that said, I will also keep using this blog for ways others can pray for me and my family. Also, for some other things as well. I am not sure I can fit a review of the last two years on one post. Hopefully, that means many posts this month, but with life the way it is you never know.

But the most important things that happen in the last two years were that Anberlin was born four pounds, nine ounces on July 27, 2010.


And, Liam was born six pounds, four ounces on December 27, 2011.












Oh, how I love being a mom! God has really blessed me with two great children!

Ways you can pray for our family are pray for wisdom, strength, faith, and health in the coming weeks. Many things are changing and it will be interesting to see how God has these things turn out. Thank you for taking time to read this. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment